Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thanks Jack!

While visiting our friends, the Robinson's, I mentioned that I was going to hit up a consignment sale soon to look for one of these exersaucer things (another big, huge, tacky plastic "thing" to take up space in our living room - or kitchen to be exact). As soon as I got the words out of my mouth Erica said that they had just put Jack's down in the basement because he never used it anymore.

Man, talk about good timing and good friends! Thanks so much Jack for sharing your toys with your buddy Griffin!!

I'm am very appreciative too because Griffin entertained HIMSELF for a good 30 minutes this morning. Awesome.....!







1 comment:

  1. YOu know Rach, I think that thing needs a few more toys on it. WOWSERS! That looks like fun. I might be able to entertain myself for a while too... Hmm... :) Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete