Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rockin' and a Rollin'

I promise I will continue to blog about the rest of our vacation, but I have to interrupt to let everyone know that at just over 3.5 months of age, Griffin is officially rolling over...and I don't just mean plopping over from his tummy to his front, but he's going from his back to his stomach!!

He's been getting close lately, but never making it past his side. (That darn arm just gets in the way!)

Well, today I walked out of the room on two separate occasions and came back to find G on his stomach. I was hoping I'd be able to catch him doing it at some point, but thinking it might just be a fluke thing. Turns out that he's totally got the hang of it! He did it about 6 times today! I was able to capture it on video, but not on the camera that I post blog videos with. Since he's so cute, I'll post a video anyways of me hoping to catch him with no luck.



Gone are the days of leaving him up on the couch or on our bed...here come the days of having to keep a close eye on him as he becomes more and more mobile. EXCITING!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Keep the videos coming Rach!

    Love,

    Uncle Ace

    ReplyDelete