Monday, March 28, 2011

On This Day in History...

I will look back on yesterday as a day for the history books.  Why, you ask?  A very simple reason, but one that literally has never happened before.  If you've followed the blog at all or met Griffin in person, you probably know that he is a busy body and does not. sit. still.

Well, yesterday I got a full twenty minutes of CUDDLE TIME with our little busy body!  It totally made my day.



Sure it helped that he was worn out from a morning at church.  Sure, it helped that he hadn't napped yet.  Sure, it helped that he was mezmorized by Thomas and Friends on TV....whatever, I take what I can get!
(Obviously, I made Chad go get the camera to document the occasion.  He was shocked too.)

Shortly after the photos were taken, I took G up for a nap where he proceeded to sleep for over 2 hours.  He was a sleepy, sleepy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment