Friday, December 17, 2010

Who is this Bearded Man?

We couldn't have asked for a better "first visit" with Santa Clause! It wasn't even planned, but we were at the mall one Sunday after church and I decided to at least check to see what the Santa looked like. (For those of you not from Atlanta, there is a huge hoop-la around seeing a certain Santa at a certain mall in town. You've got to sign up in advance and wait in a line. Needless to say, I didn't sign up in advance...I don't do much in advance these days).

Anyways, I thought this Santa looked great and there was NO LINE! (A major plus when you've got a squirmy kid in tow.) Chad and I decided to take advantage of the situation and everything turned out great.

We literally waited in line behind 2 other kids.

Just enough time to snap this perfect photo! Everyone has sincere smiles...does it get any better than that?! (It helped that Dada was tickling the little man.)

Then, Griffin got to have a good conversation with Santa. He was a little unsure, or maybe just confused at first...

Griffin is a pretty curious kid. He likes to check everything out. (I like to say he's nosy like his mama!)


I just LOVE this face. G is a little unsure about this bearded man.

....and here is the professional photo....at least it looks like he's smiling.

I know Griffin is anxious to see if Santa really brings what he asked for...now if Santa would just tell us what he asked for, we're good to go!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment