Monday, February 8, 2010

Almost Time...

It's official. We're headed to the hospital tomorrow to check in and get ready to meet our baby boy on Wednesday! We're so excited! We had a good doctor's appointment this morning. She was encouraged that my cervix seemed to be thinning on its own and even said that we could check in the hospital tonight and deliver tomorrow................obviously we chickened out on that one! haha! We decided to stick with the original plan and we're both glad we did. It was nice sitting at the table for dinner tonight and we both look forward to one more peaceful night in our own bed!

Since I didn't work today, I met my parents for lunch and a short walk around the mall. Here are a few photos...probably some of the last photos of me pregnant!



Our trunk is all packed with everything we need for the hospital! It looks like we're going to be gone for a month, but we want to make sure we've got everything we need...especially since we'll be killing some major time there tomorrow night.

Outside of the doctor and lunch, most of my day was spent relaxing on the couch. Such a great day!

Not sure when the next post will be, but chances are it will contain pictures of GRIFFIN! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck!! It's such an exciting time - and really surreal when you wake up in the morning and know that it's the last time before life changes so much. I'm enjoying the updates and can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I am so excited for you! I feel like yesterday you told me that you were expecting. Amazing. This must be incredibly awesome for you. I hope everything is amazing and I will be thinking of you and praying for speedy, healthy birth for you and Griffin! Lots and lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you both - this is going to be such an amazing time! Try and soak it all up, especially tonight when it's still just the two of you. You're going to be an amazing mom! Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC!! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood......Best ever! Can't wait for another post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe tomorrow is the big day!! Daniel and I will be thinking about the three of you! I can't wait to get the news and to meet Baby Griffin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! So excited! Keep us posted on everything. Thinking about you today!

    JAM

    ReplyDelete