Friday, February 26, 2010

2 Weeks...Really?

As of today Griffin is 2 weeks and 2 days old...wow! When I think about that I can't decide if it feels like it's been more time or less time. In a way, I feel like he's been here forever and I can hardly remember checking into the hospital a few weeks ago. On the other hand, I feel like time is flying by and it's crazy that it has already been 2 weeks! I was trying to explain it to my mom and just decided that it has all felt like 1 REALLY LONG day.
Strange.......
Here are a few photos of little G -

Heading home! February 12, 2010
Snow in Atlanta on the day you came home...

Relaxing with daddy...

A few days old...

One week old...

Finally a warm enough day to get out of the house!
Daddy is helping me learn to stand up...he says he'll have me dribbling basketballs soon.
2 weeks old today!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pics Rachel! I love him! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you keep from just snuggling him every minute and kissing that little face? So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete