Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holy Cow...

So, you may or may not have noticed the pregnancy tracker I have added down at the bottom of the blog (I can't figure out how to make it look right at the top of the blog where it is more noticeable). I was just browsing the blog, as I often do, (I like looking back at the pictures) and remembered to scroll all the way down to the bottom to check out the tracker. Of course I know what week I'm in and about how far along I am in the pregnancy (it's really flying by), but I wanted to see an exact count...how many days left....

My jaw dropped when I saw 80 DAYS LEFT!!! Really?! Holy Cow!

I mean, I know 80 days is still a while, but....80 days!! Throw in Thanksgiving and Christmas, then my birthday and that of the good Martin Luther King (no work...woohooo!) and I just feel like these 80 days will fly by!!

Craziness...

PS...I know I have a few loyal fans who are anxiously awaiting pictures from my ladies shower this past weekend. They will come soon, I promise! It was such a fun and special day, I can't wait to share and document!
Here are a couple photos to hold you over...

My lovely shower hostesses...you all are so wonderful!


I love this picture...me with the grandmas and great grandmas!

2 comments:

  1. Rach-- I know I've said it before but you look awesome! Your pregnancy glow is amazing and I am admiring it from here! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there. You are a super cute pregnant lady! Loving the boots.

    ReplyDelete