Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks

Just wanted to do a quick post and say how thankful I am for so many things...way too many things to possibly list. It was a great Thanksgiving weekend and the time off from work was wonderful. I love Thanksgiving because it's all about being with people you love, eating (which I love - always have), and relaxing. No pressures of gift giving/receiving like with Christmas (which I realize is not the point of Christmas, but it's inevitable). Something that made Thanksgiving even better this year was my elastic waste maternity pants! I think I will wear maternity pants at all holidays from here on out...not sure that I ever want to go back to actual zippers and buttons on pants. Seems like such a hassle.



I was about to make a list for all the things in my life that I am thankful for, but honestly, couldn't find the words. I just know that I have been truly blessed...God is good!

Speaking of giving thanks...I have GOT to finish up my thank you notes for all of the gifts we got at the shower. If you haven't gotten yours yet, it's coming soon.

Speaking of coming soon...I've got a lot of things I want to post (nursery pics, gift pics, etc), so stay tuned! Hopefully I'll get to update the blog a few times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment