Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look Alike?

A few weeks ago we took this picture of Griffin....

Doesn't he look adorable?  I could just eat him.

After seeing that picture of Griffin, both of my parents (separately) said it reminded them of this picture of me when I was younger...


We do sort of look alike, huh?  Seems like both Griffin and I have a fondness for workout headbands! Too bad we didn't take Griffin to Olan Mills for a full on photo shoot in his.  haha!

Stay tuned because I need to post blogs about our trip to the aquarium and Easter!  Though, I'm headed to the beach this weekend for a girl's trip so it will have to wait until next week!  Woohoo.


2 comments:

  1. that is too cute (both of you)! and yes...he looks just like his momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahah! this made me laugh! Love it!

    ReplyDelete